i am bored so you really want me to
die
yes??
no ?
may be so?
fuck you??
No, I want you to spell properly and make more sense. Why? Because I know that you CAN.
=\ No not really. Why? What do you think gourav? Do you think you should die. Personally no I don't want you to die, Even though your a hentia addicted, and can't spell, the forum is never active when your not on.
your wishes just might come true O.o
I've seen you guys talk about hentai or whatever, wtf is it? Also i voted yes just for the hell of it, not really that i think you should die. Why would you make this post anyways? Do you want to die? Are you going to commit suicide sometime soon? Wondering if it will be worth it?
Originally Posted by gunny101
I've seen you guys talk about hentai or whatever, wtf is it? Also i voted yes just for the hell of it, not really that i think you should die. Why would you make this post anyways? Do you want to die? Are you going to commit suicide sometime soon? Wondering if it will be worth it?
yea... i am am so gonna kill my self
Originally Posted by Gourav2122
yea... i am am so gonna kill my self
Have fun with that, maybe I'll join you!
Originally Posted by gunny101
I've seen you guys talk about hentai or whatever, wtf is it? Also i voted yes just for the hell of it, not really that i think you should die. Why would you make this post anyways? Do you want to die? Are you going to commit suicide sometime soon? Wondering if it will be worth it?
Pfft! Way-to-go, Look what you made him say. Hentia means wrong or naughty. Or....Animated hentia. -_- I'm not going to explain it to you. Ask gourav.
Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3
Pfft! Way-to-go, Look what you made him say. Hentia means wrong or naughty. Or....Animated hentia. -_- I'm not going to explain it to you. Ask gourav.
hentai means perverted something naughty is ecchi
hen(pronounced henna) in hentai means strange ... "not normal"
lol
Originally Posted by Gourav2122
hentai means perverted something naughty is ecchi
hen(pronounced henna) in hentai means strange ... "not normal"
lol
That explains a lot, also why the word would be used with you.
Why hate somebody because they can't spell? Gourav definitely doesn't deserve to die! He hasn't pissed me off yet.
GO GOURAV!!!
Originally Posted by SATANICAT
Why hate somebody because they can't spell? Gourav definitely doesn't deserve to die! He hasn't pissed me off yet.
GO GOURAV!!!
WAIT TILL HELL ADD YOU TO MSN AND FUCK WITH YOUR BRAIN!
Originally Posted by 1h1a1i
WAIT TILL HELL ADD YOU TO MSN AND FUCK WITH YOUR BRAIN!
You forgot that those two are like, best friends.
Originally Posted by Inna
You forgot that those two are like, best friends.
close nuff i think 1h1a1i is alright cuz helped me pedo rape these two cunts in my class today mika(not mike from here) and sara it was fun we had some amazing butt secks
Originally Posted by ikki
close nuff i think 1h1a1i is alright cuz helped me pedo rape these two cunts in my class today mika(not mike from here) and sara it was fun we had some amazing butt secks