How Do I Begin

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How Do I Begin
Okay so I know some C++ how do I start making hacks ?
search on the net and learn how CA works
What I really want to ask is what do I do with the addys ?
I can write C++ but everything I've done with it has been based around solving mathematical problems I don't know how to make a dll interact with another program
Quote Originally Posted by kelechi96 View Post
I can write C++ but everything I've done with it has been based around solving mathematical problems I don't know how to make a dll interact with another program
i making my own hacks with c++ plz read a tut about it
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...arms-hack.html
u need tho find a other ltc (ltclient)
READ BOOKS OR TUTS IN GOOGLE
!!! YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP AT ALL !!!
Quote Originally Posted by kelechi96 View Post
!!! YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP AT ALL !!!
Buy a book . or download an e-Book . they learn u alot .
also check this section and look at the stickies .
C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Heve fun .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


Buy a book . or download an e-Book . they learn u alot .
also check this section and look at the stickies .
C++/C - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Heve fun .
good lnik pressed thanks u helped him alot
read it what i really want to ask is about addys rather than the PTC bit what are the addys for and how do I use them
Okay I have PTC Commands how do I implement No Recoil and thing which need addys ?
Quote Originally Posted by kelechi96 View Post
Okay I have PTC Commands how do I implement No Recoil and thing which need addys ?
u need to nop them theres a tut in ca-na section by ragekíng i think
If you know c++ you could probably code a simple hack....

Use the search button next time.
/Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us