Bored In Web Design Class

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Bored In Web Design Class
You see this is an issue, because no matter what I draw they come out similar to this.

What do you expect us to say?

Go to DA and get some tuts first, draw second.
Don't just draw people, branch out into whatever your heart desires.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Don't just draw people, branch out into whatever your heart desires.
lololol ppl like to just draw?
do it cause its fun
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
lololol ppl like to just draw?
do it cause its fun
and cuz some ppl just dont like their science courses.

In my science sememster, i drew a full landscape and portrait on my desk for about 5 days during chem.. It was about the size of 2 papers.

Butt.t.... i had to erase it
Quote Originally Posted by lostcausejr View Post
lololol ppl like to just draw?
do it cause its fun
no thats doodling ... drawing is art.
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post

no thats doodling ... drawing is art.
anything can truely be considered art if you look at it in a certain perspective
Quote Originally Posted by shaheenster View Post
anything can truely be considered art if you look at it in a certain perspective
yeah but this? my pictures are bad but better then this i can make a scan of a death note scene kira's laugh i made it in 2 min without any screens or what ever :|
I drew swords when I get bored. But I throw them away so I can't post that shit here.
Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox backup View Post
I drew swords when I get bored. But I throw them away so I can't post that shit here.
Phalic design.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Phalic design.
I don't draw penises.
Penis's? How does that even relate to my thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
Penis's? How does that even relate to my thread?
The general opinion is this:
Looks like a 6 year old drew it
Sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
The general opinion is this:
Looks like a 6 year old drew it
Sorry.
lol im'a 13 year old and i WOW'ed at it lol i draw like a -2 year old then if this is drawn by 6 year old
Maybe look at some tutorials on drawing faces and people, or try something else.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?