Web Design / Basic Site [Free]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Web Design / Basic Site [Free]
I'll set you up with a basic free hosting account and a script of your choice.

Scripts:

  • VBulletin (nulled)
  • Joomla
  • Joomla 1.5
  • Coppermine


Several others as well, I'm just too lazy to list them all. I will handle basic setup and graphics.

PM me or post here and we can talk.
um i need a website but idk anything about the scripts
Quote Originally Posted by Judman View Post
um i need a website but idk anything about the scripts
Google them, find one that you would like.
All of this is basic knowledge, what are you trying to do here?
Quote Originally Posted by BlooDoFboNe View Post
All of this is basic knowledge, what are you trying to do here?
Help those that don't know anything.
Could you just create me the forum logo ?
The main logo
Quote Originally Posted by BlooDoFboNe View Post
All of this is basic knowledge, what are you trying to do here?
Its free? I'm just doing it for people who don't already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Could you just create me the forum logo ?
The main logo
PM me what you need.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?