[HELP]How Can I Create A Private Server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]How Can I Create A Private Server
Hello Guys I Want To Create A Private Server To Play With A Friend but i didnt know ho wot create it !!!!!
plase give me a program for host or somethig like this in the ew patch
i don't know if we do that :P

but i don't give it sorry
Start a Private Match and tell your friend to type this in the console
connect "your ip"
Example:
connect 66.249.66.89
yeah but first there has to be an server online
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
yeah but first there has to be an server online
Afaik you host the game if it's a private match.
noo look i you have to join a server like alteriw to connect with each other
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
noo look i you have to join a server like alteriw to connect with each other
Yep so if he plays on alteriw he can do what I said
yeah but he wanna create his own
Then he should use IWNetServer and change the ip for the server in the alteriwnet****i with his own
READ This post.
Download the link at the bottom for Windows version.
IT should make it very easy, and help you get started on what you want to do.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us