ArrowWhy So much Spam in General Section?

PollGeneral/Spam.
6 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Why So much Spam in General Section?
Reasons.
Its Sumer thats mean its vacations from School, Cavers Come From FPS Section to Cave/spam in General section day/night.

Do you think Spam will Finish in September?
should stop around end of August...
Not if people keep making threads like this.
We dont have school . That's why .
Spam is fun, no 1 should complain about it.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
Spam is fun, no 1 should complain about it.
QFT .
I'm 12 and what is this?
Eye Dunt Gu 2 Skool.
I hope you get the most terrible std ever.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
I hope you get the most terrible std ever.
std is ?
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
LOL . ^
im serious what is that ?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?