C++ help?

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
I got dev-c++ Do i just do what i tryed to do with microsoft c++?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post




I dont have the solution explorer tab
Quote Originally Posted by poip0i View Post
I got dev-c++ Do i just do what i tryed to do with microsoft c++?



I dont have the solution explorer tab
Create an Empty Project
lol sorry! what age do most poeple learn c++?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post

Create an Empty Project
i have an empty project called Sample
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I think you should just use Dev-C++ until you've gained some experience using a basic IDE. Or you can be a man and use the command line to compile.
So many extra steps
In Dev-C++, just create a new console application project. It should already have a basic template of Hello World in the source file. Then just compile.
There is no age limit. That is up to you.
ok so what do i do with the empty project?
.
Right click Source Files > New Item
Then make a new .cpp file
Code
compile
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
.
Right click Source Files > New Item
Then make a new .cpp file
Code
compile
wait so um this is where i am and this is the empty project i made
Ill show you wait please
jkdlfa.bmpattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
With the empty project, you fill it up, and you press compile..
Upload it to imageshack.us
Not as an attachment

then post the link to it
Wow...Hold on. Ill upload picture by picture














If you dont understand this then fuck i dont know what to say
for dev-C++

1. open the program Dev c++
2. click on the new page add your code here
3. press compile. (the square with the four colors)

done,

I suggest to start of with dev because it is a lot easier to understand compiler
compiling with just 2 buttons and a lot clearer error messages.

switch to visual c++ after finishing your c++ book
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us