Crashing

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Crashing
I keep crashing after an hour of playing with hacks, why is this?
/which hacks are you using
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
/which hacks are you using
The one made by NoName.
Oh what os are you using ? i forgot to ask that
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
Oh what os are you using ? i forgot to ask that
Windows XP SP3 - All updated, I miss my old hacks that I had but I formatted earlier and lost it & the thread was deleted and I can't find it
Umm actually the no name isnt crashing for me and its been already a hour i got xp sp3 too
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
Umm actually the no name isnt crashing for me and its been already a hour i got xp sp3 too
I don't know then, it's just making me mad it keeps saying "warrock.exe has stopped responding"
Download cc cleaner / tune up utilities follow my performance tutorial and download all the programs it wont crash its your warrock that is crashing not the hack if the hack was crashing it would say hack detected or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
Download cc cleaner / tune up utilities follow my performance tutorial and download all the programs it wont crash its your warrock that is crashing not the hack if the hack was crashing it would say hack detected or something like that
Link to it? lol
I don't see how this will make War Rock stop crashing..
Your warrock is crashing because of alot of processes running and registery errors and so forth trust me i had same problem if you want it fixed do that if not then have fun every 1 hr rebooting warrock
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
Your warrock is crashing because of alot of processes running and registery errors and so forth trust me i had same problem if you want it fixed do that if not then have fun every 1 hr rebooting warrock
Okay okay, I'll try it
Okay post results make sure to thank me
You have to find another hack.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?