Crashing

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
can u give me the link to noname hack pls?
Fixed it myself, xsgmhx. your programs didn't help me xD
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post
Fixed it myself, xsgmhx. your programs didn't help me xD
how did you fix if have the same prob only i can play like 1 sec
Quote Originally Posted by gangster2 View Post
how did you fix if have the same prob only i can play like 1 sec
I just updated my PC again & WR is playable again.
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


I just updated my PC again & WR is playable again.
if updated to no reinstalling wr
hopefully that works
You could've tried GameBooster.
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
You could've tried GameBooster.
I don't need useless crap on my PC, GameBooster crashes WR on XP 32bit. I can easily do what GameBooster does by myself
sorry xrenegage_X if i new the problem explained even more i couldve helped alot more but you atleast fixed it
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?