SmileHelp! So..mods..

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Help! So..mods..
I have mods..
I have Dedit.
Got Paint.net.
Got ResTools.
Got everything.
Followed D Worms Tutorial.
(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...oshoppers.html)

Now i have my modded gun in the Paint.net window.
I press Save.
Save it as an Uncompressed 32 bit file.
Then, I open Dedit.
Right click inside the textures tab.
Click "Import Tga file"
Find the file I jst saved.
It opens in Tabs correctly.
BUT!
It doesnt show the NEW texture.....

Why....anyone wanna help.
Like I said, I DID save it and did open up the NEW file i modded.
Done it many many times and still the same thing.

EDIT: Before I posted this....I had it typed out and everything. I tried one more time but before I saved the Paint file I put "-1" like "War" and "War-1" and it loaded the NEW file in dedit.
Do I always have to do that??

Now I did it and I have gotten farther.
I Saved.
Converted to Nexon.
Then, I went to RezInject.
Rez File to inject: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\GUNS_T_PV_SR.rez
File to inject: PV_L96A1-2.dtx

It says not found.....

Any reasons why??
did u convert the new dtx back to nexon, also wrong section
Yes I know wrong section.
Wasn't on purpose so please don't flame, spamm, or even post about it anyone please.
Not being rude... I'm just impatient.
Yes I did convert it.. I said that already.
heres the thing when you inject just name it normally without the 2 otherwise the program wont no where to inject so PV_L96A1.dtx
heres what you do:
open Dedit and make a new project and place the Project 0 folder on your desktop
then extract whatever file you want and place it in the Project 0 Texture folder
Then open up Dedit and open up Project0 and hit the textures Tab
right click the file you put in there and hit export Tga files, i like to put mine in the same folder as the original file to make it eeasier to find
Then open up Paint.net and open up the TGA file
make your changes and save it
Then go back to Dedit and right click and import Tga files and select the one you just modded
Hit yes to replace
now you can close dedit, then go to your Dtxconvert and select open file then choose the Dtx file in your Project0 Texture file and convert to nexon
then inject that file and your done
sorry if this is confusing i tried to rush it, if you need further help please pm me.
How about you learn to post in the right section?
I did that Alusues. It did not work. Showed up as "Not Found"
Where it normally says "Ok" It said "Not Found"
When you import, it asks you if you want to replace, click yes...
I do... But it always shows the original DTX. Would you mind Teamviewing me....
DO WHAT I TOLD YOU >:O when you inject just name it normally without the 2 otherwise the program wont no where to inject so heres what you do Change PV_L96A1-2.dtx to >>>> PV_L96A1.dtx
I dont think he knows what hes doing, and why would you use paint.net for normal mods? use photoshop, its better and easier, only use paint.net for scopes
Wow so now no one answers me!
aluseu got a good point there ps is great for ca texture mods you can get from Mc565's stickied post
OMG Do you not listen...
I can't. I tried doing PS.
Nothing worked on it for me..
I mean, if your willing to help me go ahead but I can't get it to work.
use phototshop ten times easier
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?