Starcraft Serial

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Starcraft Serial
Does anyone have a starcraft serial I can borrow?

I need it pretty urgently - Valid one that works on bnet.
Actually I am the one needing it, but needing it before 10 pm tonight.. SO WILL SOME ONE GIVE ME ONE
For Dave Eh... Anything In It For Me?
Quote Originally Posted by i eat trees
For Dave Eh... Anything In It For Me?
ahahahahahaha lolz thats wut i say wen sumone ask me for sumthing
.....

Well If U Quit Being A Jew Plz Msg Me A Serial I Needs One Bad Cant Find Ne Of Mine ><
ooo dave pulled the jew card... no coming out of this one treeizzle
Thats right I pulled the JEW CARD. Check out his new title
NOT for long davey not for long.... for i will transform into the ultramega poster and surpass the Keyboard Jew title!!!
damn dave, dgimme some tiime to find it
Fine Dave, I'll Pm It To You, But I Demand The Power To Change My Title, >:[ Im Being Super Duper Ceral
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us