NEED MIDDLEMAN ASAP!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NEED MIDDLEMAN ASAP!
need middleman asap.
I can do it depending on what you're trading.
trading a cf account for this guys conquer online account :P
Quote Originally Posted by menaze View Post
trading a cf account for this guys conquer online account :P
If I don't have to download any games I can do it. I can change info from websites if you'd like.
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
If I don't have to download any games I can do it. I can change info from websites if you'd like.
Through msn will be fine (Im the guy hes trading with, Hes trading $25 worth of Conquer Points and his CF account)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?