new sigg

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
new sigg
Main Text/Name: Just my user name Brisset don't put the 1 because im working on a user name request

Size: Anything just not too big. like my sig right now is pretty big..


Other Information: Im a crossfire player so maybe like a render with a spop char in it I picked one out.. Planet Renders Gallery: Click image to close this windowⓘ

Planet Renders Gallery - Informationⓘ

same render put the first one you need to be registered to view so 2nd ones for others who arnt registered
looks great thanks! (:
That's a nice make, gj ginaaah.
I like it too

btw have fun with the 1k posts
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I like it too

btw have fun with the 1k posts
its not 1k..its 1337
well my bad
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us