New sigg!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New sigg!
Well, I like it.
So do you?
Nahh.
Untitled-1.jpgattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
IT FUCKING SUCKS. lol, jk.
the face mask, at the bottom, shorten it a little, but other than that, i like it
Thanks fo yo input...
u know what im talking about tho, right?
not really lmao.
I didn't get the whole face mask at the bottom concept...
o, omg, ok look at the face mask. u see the two prong like things at the end of the face mask? that area needs to be shorter
Oh yeah I see.
I think that's how the render came.
But I'll try to fix in later sigs.
kk, other than that, its good
why do you make your sig so small in your sig...
cause its not supposed to take away from the actual picture, its just there to show ppl who made it
I don't know
I put it as my sigpic and it becomes small.
I hate it being small.
:/
matty upload it into tinypic.com
make it black and pink or black and neon green itle look sexah
looks pretty good. Wheres the c4d's tho
I can't do c4ds.
lmao.
I tryed.
But I can't get em' to look good.
I've looked for tuts too.
Here's a new one.
Without C4D's...
:/
Untitled-1.jpgattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us