[HELP]Whats wrong with this?

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
We all know that you are wrong + noob!
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
We all know that you are wrong + noob!
We all know you're just jealous
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


We all know you're just jealous


I got new material xD
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I got new material xD
You and Kevin need to stop posting pics of the reactions you get from chicks when they see your penis.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


You and Kevin need to stop posting pics of the reactions you get from chicks when they see your penis.
At least we have a penis
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
At least we have a penis
That was your great comeback? I was actually curious to see how I was going to get pawned.

fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


That was your great comeback? I was actually curious to see how I was going to get pawned.

fail.
Lol, u mad ?? So you really want me to show my penis to you ?? You'll choke only by seeing it choob xD
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Lol, u mad ?? So you really want me to show my penis to you ?? You'll choke only by seeing it choob xD
Lol trust you Hassan, somehow you make every conversation end in trying to get people to SYD, well it still ain't going to happen. Dream on fagboy.
Jealous about what? You? Your vb knowledge?



<- Cba to write what this pic expresses.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Jealous about what? You? Your vb knowledge?



<- Cba to write what this pic expresses.
Old pic is old, you've used it like 3 times. Get some new material noob.
I lold at the convo between you two xD
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I lold at the convo between you two xD
You trying to be a pro ???
aah a good fight between the best coders
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
aah a good fight between the best coders
But of course, I will always win.

English first language FTW?

(Plus I don't always try and end an argument with telling someone to suck my dick )
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


But of course, I will always win.

English first language FTW?

(Plus I don't always try and end an argument with telling someone to suck my dick )
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us