7k Post Ban.

Posts 1–15 of 193 · Page 1 of 13
7k Post Ban.
O people of MPGH behold the great 7k post ban .Decrease ban time please? /cute .
inb4 ******s and newphags.

Bai son
...ridiculous
At least i'll have that Acvitity Award again before I start school
Can't believe im on MPGH in my hotel room
this is sad
....you post too much
save those post counts for approving and closing in your section man....
Damn you spamming bastards...
I wish I could say it was about time, but it only took you 5 days to go from 6-7k.

And your ban time shouldn't be shorter, , needs to be hella longer.
1 week from 6k to 7k.

thaught you were going to stop spamming?
R.I.P with your bann (:
RIP.
R.I.P Agito
Holy crap 1k posts in the time it took me to get 100
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
Holy crap 1k posts in the time it took me to get 100
You're not the son of Sam the Spamman


Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
thread author banned is thread author banned
you over did it.... no please lol
thread author banned is thread author banned
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
thread author banned is thread author banned
New.fag that needs to gtfo of general is new.fag.
RIP Spamzilla.
Posts 1–15 of 193 · Page 1 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us