Guess what?

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
my good reasons:
1: i bought a m60 retail from og-keys for 50 dolllar or something a year ago, i played 2 weeks, gone was my PERM m60 haha
2: i bought like 2000 g1 for the same account ^ .. also gone
3: im a honest player, but without weapons im a bad ass whiner!
4: because i lost so much money on that account, i stopped playing warrock.
this is a great chance to start again!

Hope to hear from you,,

Dreamy
i would be thankful for any of them

my account is broke

and most ppl arent greatful for what they get
Quote Originally Posted by yanroni View Post
perfect chance to get banned. If you go on this account you will get ip banned. Trust me
And who are you to say shit about my accounts?

Please just go jump in a ditch.
Quote Originally Posted by spartan029 View Post
And who are you to say shit about my accounts?

Please just go jump in a ditch.
lol thats better than saying get lost lol hehhe
1. i have been playing WR for 2 years never got any premium
2. ive always used a stock gun, and never had any cool guns
3. i never got my one and only one account banned
1 .- I do not promise to keep the kd like this, but do not use hack
2 .- my lvl 38 account was banned, so I like to play with some of the weapons you have in your account bronze
3 .- if you want you may use the acc

Sorry for my english :$
Yo wats bro.
I've been playing for like 4 years now but sum1 scammed mi account and its was lvl 45
there was sum guy spamming under admin's name and i gace all mi info to him and now i dont hve any acc D:so pls i really need a good account ?

thX>
last account has been given.

Sorry all who tried but didn't get one

I'll have more in the future though :3
I promise.

Umm, I guess /request close?

Doesn't really matter to me.
oh well
closed.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?