Siggy Request!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Siggy Request!
Main Text/Name:ZirDerick
Sub Text/Quote:Forget The Past Move Onto The Present
Size:600x250
Style:Your choice whatever fits the Signature.
Theme: Deadly?
Colour: Blue + White ? Or whatever fits.
Image/Render: http://i35.tinypic.com/2yju9mv.png

Will Rep + Thank all who helps.

(Credits to Skizz for the Format)
render plz and size otherwise i cant made srry.
Everything is now fixed. Please take my request!
my try:

V1:


V2:
Quote Originally Posted by ginaaahx3 View Post
my try:

V1:


V2:
Thanks dude I love it Z!
not a dude. LOL. but no problem. [; glad you love it.
Quote Originally Posted by ginaaahx3 View Post
not a dude. LOL. but no problem. [; glad you love it.
Haha sorry.
Still loved it Gurrllll Ahha
Quote Originally Posted by ginaaahx3 View Post
woohoo. lmao.
I'll PM you if I want another and if You would mind helping me if I wanted another xD!
i don`t mind at all. [: just make sure it`s a good quality render + tell me the size & i`ll make it for you whenever & when i have time.
Quote Originally Posted by ginaaahx3 View Post
i don`t mind at all. [: just make sure it`s a good quality render + tell me the size & i`ll make it for you whenever & when i have time.
Ok thanks
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us