D/C on Gellin's Base (Re-coded)

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
D/C on Gellin's Base (Re-coded)
I recoded Gellin's base about 3 times.

The first time was the Deutors + DirectX.

The second time was it only worked on 32 bit machines so I fixed that.

The third time was recoding OPK + Telekill.

Now that I am finally done with my menu, I find out there was a Silent Patch and now my hack D/Cs.

I heard from Zoom I needed a new Hook Method. I don't know but it was working before the Silent Patch, so what do I have to change to make it un-detected after the Silent Patch?
Detour types ?
Quote Originally Posted by -Dimensions- View Post
You my my Deutor Types?
Change it to a different type. DETOUR_TYPE_...
I think you need to change something in the header file also.
All right I'll try this. Can I get some type of Text Messaging Username from you so I can get help quicker?
Quote Originally Posted by -Dimensions- View Post
All right I'll try this. Can I get some type of Text Messaging Username from you so I can get help quicker?
If you have MSN then yes.
Yea I do, and I tried changing some types, and when Combat Arms loaded, it froze.

Whats your MSN?
Says your Offline. Waiting...
why not try using detours.h from microsoft
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
why not try using detours.h from microsoft
I think thats detected. I think it might be im hooking DIP.
THE DETOUR TYPE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT..

Infact i will say that Gellins base will seems like a noob hack. It does also have one of the best Detours out there. No need for Microsoft Detour or any detour. I kno this problem. i had that problem. i just places in the EndScene/ Present

if( IsGameReadyForHook() ){
/* Do ur menu stuff in here*/

}
Return goes here


thats what i did
Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
THE DETOUR TYPE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT..

Infact i will say that Gellins base will seems like a noob hack. It does also have one of the best Detours out there. No need for Microsoft Detour or any detour. I kno this problem. i had that problem. i just places in the EndScene/ Present

if( IsGameReadyForHook() ){
/* Do ur menu stuff in here*/

}
Return goes here


thats what i did
I believe they are talking about the D3D hook, and what you showed there isnt a hook.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
I believe they are talking about the D3D hook, and what you showed there isnt a hook.
Man u guys need to read and understand more..

I said to Put that IN ur EndScene/Present... After u HOOK with what ever u hook with U put that.

i believe in gellins base it is
Code:
gellpresent(pDevice, bla bla bla){
          if( GameIsReadyForHook() )
                      RenderFrame(pDevice);

        Return pPresent(pdevice, bla bla bla);
}
that WILL work.. if u have DIP.. it will not
I apologize but your lack of grammar and spelling in that post made it hard to understand.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?