Coding CrossFire Hacks using DirectX8

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Coding CrossFire Hacks using DirectX8
So yea I was wondering if it was possible, instead of using the standard DirectX 9, could I use DirectX 8 instead? Because my graphics card's support is D8.1 that's the reason hacks made/downloaded will always crash on me

So if it's possible how do i do it?
Wow upgrade your graphics card then.... its like older than 2000...
I Think It Would Be Harder For The Coders To Do This Sorry !!
i dont think you can make a DX8 for a game to use DX9
Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken100 View Post
So yea I was wondering if it was possible, instead of using the standard DirectX 9, could I use DirectX 8 instead? Because my graphics card's support is D8.1 that's the reason hacks made/downloaded will always crash on me

So if it's possible how do i do it?
no
Allright thanks for all the posts...and I do have a newer computer but I do use the old one too so I was wondering if it was possible...thanks all ^.^
wont work need Directx9
lol with such a crappy graphics card, how do you even play crossfire lol?



msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by haloistaken100 View Post
So yea I was wondering if it was possible, instead of using the standard DirectX 9, could I use DirectX 8 instead? Because my graphics card's support is D8.1 that's the reason hacks made/downloaded will always crash on me

So if it's possible how do i do it?
can you teach me how to get crossfire hacks ?? And the one you coding via directX8 ??
Quote Originally Posted by melvin2010 View Post
can you teach me how to get crossfire hacks ?? And the one you coding via directX8 ??
You cannot do anything with directx8. You need directx9 or a different program.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?