Sights

PollWhich sight do you prefer?
32 votes
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Sights
Which sight do you prefer when aiming down your target? /yea

Plain - Iron sight

Red Dot sight

Holographic sight?

ACOG sight
plain sight..especially for ump
depends on the ump yea iron sights but i like red dots on just about everything else
Plain for all weps, because me is too good for sights !!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Plain for all weps, because me is too good for sights !!!!!
lmfao whut do u use then? FMJ for all yer weps? /
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


lmfao whut do u use then? FMJ for all yer weps? /
...Silencer for UMp45 and FMJ for intervention

me dont use any other weapon !
ump gets kinda boring for a while. yea i forgot about silencer / i love silencer on vector also. ITS DA SH*T. but both sm has too much recoil when the only thing thats sticking out is the enemies head
Depends on what gun.

Sub-Machineguns: ironsights
All assault rifles (except ACR): ironsights (ACR: red dot/holo)
LMGs: Red dot/holo
Quote Originally Posted by airbag View Post
Depends on what gun.

Sub-Machineguns: ironsights
All assault rifles (except ACR): ironsights (ACR: red dot/holo)
LMGs: Red dot/holo
eww, u use LMGS xD?(AUG hbar is okay..)
I only use the RPD (and that's with ironsight)....lol.
Yea the iron sights on ACR is kinda distracting. also with the acog
Yeah, I actually find that I have a higher accuracy with the red dot or holo sights on the ACR rather than with the ironsights (better reaction time too).
ive actually seen some ppl use a red dot sight or any other sight on the Spas-12. I wonder whut goes thru their brain when they choose that >.> they dont even use it either
I really don't understand why you should use red dot, holo or acog. I only use the iron sights for all weapons. And I don't have any problem with that.
I only use RDS. Holo is too cumbersome and ACOG is nigh on pointless.

RDS is nice and small and still offers good visibility and accuracy.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us