Sights
PollWhich sight do you prefer?
32 votes
You should have added multi vote..
..
However, Iron sight.
..However, Iron sight.
I am meant VOTE..
WOW.. very hard to understand...
WOW.. very hard to understand...
It depends sooooooooooo much on the weapons. But atm, im kinda like only using intervention and UMP, so iron sight. 
But i like Holo too.

But i like Holo too.
iron sights pwn, no questions about it
I prefer iron sight
iron sight all life long! It takes too much time for others sights to come up!
I prefer red dot.
Lol. sometimes i c ppl use the holographic sight on the AUG HBAR. IT LOOKS FREAKIN RETARDED XD/

Red Dot Sight :P Really beast with the M4A1 or ACR
But not for AK47, UMP, MP5k.
But not for AK47, UMP, MP5k.
Iron.
(Too short)
(Too short)
with hologhraphic you see more than just what your aiming at with iron
This thread is closed for replies.
