[RELEASE] Mitchell's pro hack

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
did u made this TheRedEyeWanneBe -_-'
I bet u can make an hack like this!!
I can make better hack . I am making hacks with VB6 , not with Cheat engine.

And i am not TheRedEye Wannabe . LOL
Lmao^^^^

Like i said to the guy, his trainer is detected!
It doesn't work... ;p
Quote Originally Posted by Joozek9 View Post
It doesn't work... ;p
I just told you that..
I think he make that hack with only adresses. No values etc..
Quote Originally Posted by jaqq3000 View Post
I think he make that hack with only adresses. No values etc..
ce 5.3 FTW
WTF Virus
Dein hack hat ein virus auf meinen pc gebracht
ich komm morgen zu dir und ^^
XD nein
its made in a CE lol CE is even more detected than VB. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by mamago45 View Post
false trainer but does it works??
lol it doesnt work only stamina works and thats even DETECTED...
so make a new trainer dude and come back later

PB --> MONKEY


---K2Network-PB SOX
Quote Originally Posted by mitchellvink View Post
yo,
i made this hack for u, it a full releas
with everything. it all works and undetect
its detected!!!
Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
its detected!!!
Read the entire thread you dumb shit-head

Everyone's already established the fact that it's been long detected
it doesnt even work and its the wrong hack.....lol
Delete thread, it is detected =D
Quote Originally Posted by mitchellvink View Post
yo,
i made this hack for u, it a full releas
with everything. it all works and undetect
DETECTED!!
Hmm, I'm testing this right now.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us