ExclamationPassword Help

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Backripu View Post
Beats me, I didn't even know windows 7 had admin rights, I thought only Vista did that O.o
/
Well you don't have to post here if you don't know anything about the OS he needs help with
Oh Yeah I forgot to mention my account is on a Network, so when i login it's like "Home/User" anyone know anything about this? and how to hack it so my account is admin?
I can hack admin with cmd
Quote Originally Posted by imbeejit View Post
Oh Yeah I forgot to mention my account is on a Network, so when i login it's like "Home/User" anyone know anything about this? and how to hack it so my account is admin?
Just use the password recovery software / tools on the PC handling the users /

Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2010 View Post
I can hack admin with cmd
But you need to be an admin already for that. Which he isn't.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us