[Source]Simple menu class

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Hey Void, does unlocking the cursor mid-game (eg, while you're in game killing people / re-spawning) allow mouse co-ordinates other than center to be grabbed?

(I don't have the game, so I can't find out - I have 1GB internet per month, and Combat Arms is well... rather large)
You can hook the functions that control cursor resetting to prevent it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
You can hook the functions that control cursor resetting to prevent it.
Keeping in mind that I do not have the game client, and that it is required for me to find the function address, and that dolosding it in unfeasible, AND that there is a console command that unlocks the cursor, what what are my options?

If I had the game client, I would have tested it myself :P
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Hey Void, does unlocking the cursor mid-game (eg, while you're in game killing people / re-spawning) allow mouse co-ordinates other than center to be grabbed?

(I don't have the game, so I can't find out - I have 1GB internet per month, and Combat Arms is well... rather large)
wow 1 gb per month...
Thanks!

Too bad I can't code gamehacks.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Hey Void, does unlocking the cursor mid-game (eg, while you're in game killing people / re-spawning) allow mouse co-ordinates other than center to be grabbed?

(I don't have the game, so I can't find out - I have 1GB internet per month, and Combat Arms is well... rather large)
What you can do is see if a friend or neighbor has it, and ask if you can copy the combat arms folder to a usb drive and move to your computer
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


What you can do is see if a friend or neighbor has it, and ask if you can copy the combat arms folder to a usb drive and move to your computer

And then let Combat Arms literally eat my Internet :3

Especially when patching.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
And then let Combat Arms literally eat my Internet :3

Especially when patching.
get better internet?
Oh noes, my thread has been high jacked.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Oh noes, my thread has been high jacked.
Atleast i'm giving advice
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post

get better internet?
I am a poorfag who cannot make my parents change Internet plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Oh noes, my thread has been high jacked.
Sowwie ): can you answer the question though? (A)
I just noticed how easy it is to use this menu class...

Nvrmnd I don't know what the shit to do
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
I just noticed how easy it is to use this menu class...

Nvrmnd I don't know what the shit to do
LOL .
Looks very familiar...
Quote Originally Posted by shad0w' View Post
Looks very familiar...
It's basic use of pointers, don't tell me you're gonna claim copyright >.<'
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
It's basic use of pointers, don't tell me you're gonna claim copyright >.<'
David C&P'ed: "->"
lulz

Shame on you david
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us