[Source]Simple menu class

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
David C&P'ed: "->"
lulz

Shame on you david
Daum... I knew there was something fishy about this release! I already thought I had recognized the "->" thingie from a youtube video tutorial, but wasn't too sure as that might've been "8=B"
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
David C&P'ed: "->"
lulz

Shame on you david
I leeched the idea of programming in C++. It's true.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I leeched the idea of programming in C++. It's true.
So my best friend is a leecher??? Iam going to commit suicide now D:
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I leeched the idea of programming in C++. It's true.
stop leeching ur IDE
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
David C&P'ed: "->"
lulz

Shame on you david
Tis truly a shame. Btw mines still better.
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


Tis truly a shame. Btw mines still better.
No one knows/feels like learning how to use yours. And this took me like an hour.
Looks good.
The menu not show in Gunz Online !

Can any1 help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Javierez_ View Post
The menu not show in Gunz Online !

Can any1 help me?
Stop leeching., This is a Menu Class, It does not Includes Hooking and Rendering on HFunct thingies ; They are for you to code.
Quote Originally Posted by Javierez_ View Post
The menu not show in Gunz Online !

Can any1 help me?
Go Die. Write a detour before you die. and happy death D:
Dont be mad

just help me please


I have a dll hack src working, I just want what this menu show in gunz online


bad english, l0l :x
Quote Originally Posted by Javierez_ View Post
Dont be mad

just help me please


I have a dll hack src working, I just want what this menu show in gunz online


bad english, l0l :x
Begging is begging and against rules. plus no one will give you already working code just for you to use..
It's sad how decent code get's forgotten like this.
Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post
It's sad how decent code get's forgotten like this.
Holy bump. ._.

Meh, I don't really care, I made it for myself. If nobody wants it, that's fine by me.
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us