AngryCannot connect to server...

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post


I know i'm not banned because I never used hacks.
Well its not a matter of being banned its just to test and make sure that its not your account thats blocked or something
Scan ur Pc on trojans or virus maybe they block CA
When I got this problem, I just created a new account... Tested if it does this error with the new account, it didn't... Then played with the old account.

But also if it doesn't work, just wait some time to see if it still gets the error...
WOAH WOAH EVERYONE. Last night, nexon's servers crashed. at around 10:30. Everybody's CA quit, noone could log back in and you couldn't even visit half of the websites for games on nexon.net. Its said "Server busy"

I know this cause me and my clan were CWing and we all got disconnected. We still kept talking on Teamspeak though.

Its 9:53 AM right now (Eastern time) and Combat arms is back running. Nexon may post something about the downtime, maybe even give you a black hi-sec key for your troubles.

Honestly, if some dude actually like DDoS'd it. I'd laugh my ass off.
@Deco:
It gives me the error straight away.
Not when I get to the log in screen.
@Insperation:
This has been happening to me non stop for about 2 months.
I.P. ban or wrong client. (Wrong client as in you are using the wrong version for your location, Ex. your using the NA/Aussy client when you should be using Eu, or vice versa.)
It's your internet for sure. This happens to me sometimes, I just start Combat Arms up again and everything is good.
@ObamaBinLaden:
I am not I.P banned cause I never used hacks on the account and I am using CA NA.
@Beatz:
It's not my internet.
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us