Some Help About Menu

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Some Help About Menu
Guyz Can Anyone Help Me Out Why I Always D/C After 2 Min In Game But I Got The Menu Working. I Use Gellin Base Is It About Hook Or Device Pointer.
For Me I Guess Its About The Hook But I Don't Know How To Get The Hook Working. Help Me If You Can. This Is My First Time Doing A Menu Hack Lol.
First off try testing out your Menu with out any hacks. Comment out all your hacks and your PTC method. Then try playing a game with just the menu text, see if you still get DC'd. Its quite possible that your PTC method is doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
First off try testing out your Menu with out any hacks. Comment out all your hacks and your PTC method. Then try playing a game with just the menu text, see if you still get DC'd. Its quite possible that your PTC method is doing it.
I Got Errors
That shouldn't happen. It means you are commenting things out incorrectly. Comment out your PTC method, then comment out all the Lines that contain this->PushToConsole
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
That shouldn't happen. It means you are commenting things out incorrectly. Comment out your PTC method, then comment out all the Lines that contain this->PushToConsole
OO Wait I Try


It Crashes Just Now Need To Restart Lol. How?
add me on msn...
like code demon said make sure no errors make sure ur not using a hacks that are detected and for me i just added virtual protect and used addys instead of LT client
It's probably Gellins hook, I think it is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
It's probably Gellins hook, I think it is detected.
How To Make It Undetected?
.. why dosent anyone learn c++
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us