[Source]MPGH Weather App

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Source]MPGH Weather App


Update GUI and functionality

Updated download is mpgh weather app.rar

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner




---------------------------------------------------------------------

Took me about 15 mins to design and 5 to code.

I kept everything basic.



Virus Scan.
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Consider this a challenge. I was going to add a few other features but didn't feel like finishing the basics. /

I would like you all to play around with it. Add a button instead of loading weather on load.

Add "share this with twitter and facebook", which will share a link to mpgh.net and the weather conditions in your city.

and any features you would like to add, have fun with it.

[php]
' creates a new instance call of api
' use something more practical then nyweaher, just called them the city for tests
Dim nyWeather = Animaonline.Weather.GoogleWeatherAPI.GetWeather(An imaonline.Globals.LanguageCode.en_US, TextBox1.Text & "," & TextBox2.Text)

' easy to undersand
Label1.Text = nyWeather.CurrentConditions.Condition
Label2.Text = nyWeather.CurrentConditions.Humidity
Label3.Text = nyWeather.CurrentConditions.Temperature.Fahrenheit
Label4.Text = nyWeather.CurrentConditions.WindCondition

'changes image to appropriate images
If Label1.Text = "Sunny" Then PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject("36")

If Label1.Text = "Partly Sunny" Then PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject("28")
If Label1.Text = "Partly Cloudy" Then PictureBox1.Image = My.Resources.ResourceManager.GetObject("30")

[/php]

Yes i know there our a few small snippets that will work better (for those who see it) however I am keeping it basic

resources include 47 weather images.



MPGH Weather.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
mpgh weather app.rarattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
Looks good. Photoshop FTW. GJ

/Thanked.


Consider this a challenge.
/ ...
Nice might use

Nextgen you got msn ?


@ X

for the new guys.....

I have read 3 posts recently in regards to wanting something to do.

only reason I wasted 20 mins

I want to see what others come up with.


@xfalc - software@innovatorsworldwide.com

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


@ X

for the new guys.....

I have read 3 posts recently in regards to wanting something to do.

only reason I wasted 20 mins

I want to see what others come up with.


@xfalc - software@innovatorsworldwide.com

Hmm..Don't worry. You didn't wasted your time. The app is great, really. Love the GUI.

New guys will never try such stuff (so far what we saw).

They want something game related.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Hmm..Don't worry. You didn't wasted your time. The app is great, really. Love the GUI.

New guys will never try such stuff (so far what we saw).

They want something game related.
Well thats no fun.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Well thats no fun.
I know... cool apps > games. They waste themselves in games.

But we are on a gaming forum, so we'll have to get along with it.
Updated Gui and some functionality.

Thanks for sharing this, nice gui I'd love to be able to handle photoshop, too. But meh, I am a choob when it comes to designing

And LMFAO @ that squirrel(haz it squaids? xD)...

E: Choob you didn't even rename your controls!
@Blubb Ha Ha, why bother. Not a release, to lazy.

@X thanks and , yeah developers should know some basics to photoshop.

@ squirrel , originally it was going to be a platipus
lovin the sexy iphone OS GUI
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?