[Release] M16A3 Camo

PollVOTE
22 votes
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
nice texture, but u picked a bad gun D:
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
nice texture, but u picked a bad gun D:
yeah it's just the gun every one has!
Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle2 View Post
nice texture, but u picked a bad gun D:
its the gun everyone has, soo this is a universal mod
It is supposed to be GUNS_T_PV_AR.rez

/Approved .
I fixed it!
/Approved; again ...
i like the camo but voted as 1/6 rofl... pressed thanks (even when i didnt download it)
Looks pretty cool, kinda like a digital camo. Good work /yea
not the one its just the look!
I thanked you for 777aluseu777 for vs in your sig
Nice man, looks really cool. Looks like blue tiger from Modern Warfare 2, but instead of black with blue, it's white with blue.
i dnt really see it but nice
nice lookin mod, but I accidently hit "sux" lolz
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us