[Release] M16A3 Camo

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
U had to make other things Sand camo.
but i use it cuz of the:ROF slight higher / No pre-fire / No post-fire / No post-Rush / No draw
yeah 50/50 pre release
YOU SHOULD'VE FIRED WITH THE IRON SIGHTS
nice mod now I dont need to use Gp for anything hahahha have a perma sniper and an moded M16
/Approved .
where do i put that stuff to make it work?
Nice job! The Green things on the side from the scope are annoying. Thats why I like the other one. Good Job
nice i just used it!!! amazing
Nice Mod I Like It!
Well Made Textures, Its Perfect.
The texture could use some work maybe but other than that it looks good
wtf how is people getting no draw/post/rush? when i try it my game crashes T.T
I see My HUD there Nice mod
Nice IRON SIGHTS!! gg dude!!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us