Looking for hack creating partner

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
Well I tried to ask you on another thread but here it goes.

Country: America
Speaks: English
Available from: All the time!!!! I barely sleep!
Programs: C++ , IRC , & VB
Experience(0/10): 7/10
How old are you: 21
Time Zone: ETM (Florida)
Something about yourself: never did wolfteam hacks but Did other games.
Contact: UrZTrulyx@yahoo.com
MSN:
Skype: N/A
eMail:
xFire: N/A
uhh just wondering, why would you need VB.net?
You can basically do everything in C++, a lot better than VB.
Quote Originally Posted by UrZTrulyx View Post
Well I tried to ask you on another thread but here it goes.

Country: America
Speaks: English
Available from: All the time!!!! I barely sleep!
Programs: C++ , IRC , & VB
Experience(0/10): 7/10
How old are you: 21
Time Zone: ETM (Florida)
Something about yourself: never did wolfteam hacks but Did other games.
Contact: UrZTrulyx@yahoo.com
MSN:
Skype: N/A
eMail:
xFire: N/A
aceepted!!/

Quote Originally Posted by skiiiz View Post
uhh just wondering, why would you need VB.net?
You can basically do everything in C++, a lot better than VB.
so please post application...
i dont understand it
TY Tambre And Cant wait to work with you.
Quote Originally Posted by UrZTrulyx View Post
TY Tambre And Cant wait to work with you.
im in my 1project...
im working on base...
menustrip or whatever working...
login? yes it works/
Country: Canada
Speaks: English, Korean
Avaible at day: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Programs: Visual Basic .NET, PHP, MySQL, Java, ********** (JS), C++. These are not all, but i've listed most.
Experience(0/10): 8/10 [Depends on which Programming language]
How old are you: 20 [Turning 21 on October 5th] Birthdate: 10-05-1989
Time zone(i'm GMT +9): -8:00 Pacific Standard Timezone
Something from you'r self: I have a lot of experience for previous projects that i had worked on. I have experience in game development, hacking, server development, web designing/coding, Database Queries, and much more. I've mainly hacked flash games then moved on the game development and Server Development. While in the process, I coded websites in PHP and studied MySQL Query language. If you want proof of me hacking just google my username "Proz360" and it will show up. I currently have a private server running and if you want to check that out here is the link
Contact:
msn: nerdz360@live.com
skype(not required): Proz360
mail: nerdz360@live.com
xfire(not rquired): N/A
Quote Originally Posted by Proz360 View Post
Country: Canada
Speaks: English, Korean
Avaible at day: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Programs: Visual Basic .NET, PHP, MySQL, Java, ********** (JS), C++. These are not all, but i've listed most.
Experience(0/10): 8/10 [Depends on which Programming language]
How old are you: 20 [Turning 21 on October 5th] Birthdate: 10-05-1989
Time zone(i'm GMT +9): -8:00 Pacific Standard Timezone
Something from you'r self: I have a lot of experience for previous projects that i had worked on. I have experience in game development, hacking, server development, web designing/coding, Database Queries, and much more. I've mainly hacked flash games then moved on the game development and Server Development. While in the process, I coded websites in PHP and studied MySQL Query language. If you want proof of me hacking just google my username "Proz360" and it will show up. I currently have a private server running and if you want to check that out here is the link
Contact:
msn: nerdz360@live.com
skype(not required): Proz360
mail: nerdz360@live.com
xfire(not rquired): N/A
i added u on skype...
i can say my msn wont work...(something still wrong with proxy server)
Quote Originally Posted by Proz360 View Post
Add me on msn. I am actively online and can be reached via MSN.
MSN: nerdz360@live.com
i said i cant login on msn...
it will say in my speak: u have no connection...(i translated myself it to english)/me
I Want Man I Was Trying To Create Some Hacks But i cant do it only .

CountryI'm French) Living in Spain
Speaks:French Spanish and some English
Avaible at day : all times
Programs:Vb ( Visual Basic 2008
Experience(0/10):5/10
How old are you:15 ^^
Time zone : GMT +2
Something from you'r self:nothing lol
Contact:?
msn:Moussa.faye@hotmail.fr
skype(not required):
mail:Moussa.faye@hotmail.fr
xfire(not rquired):Thio95
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?