New Mod

PollThe new International Warrock Moderator
33 votes
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
Who the hell voted for Braccini?

I only added that moron because I need 3 or more
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Def Bugmenot for mod, here since dec 05
who said it was about start date T_T

I VOTE TOM BECAUSE HE'S A PRO FLAMER AND STILL CAN HELP
who said it wasnt if ur gonna be like that -.-
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
who said it wasnt if ur gonna be like that -.-
Dave

message was too short
Quote Please and none if the fake ones i might expect from you.

And some people here

Joined Sept 2007
Posts: 440

Spammer?
They're active, aren't they?
yay tom is winning
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Tom
we really need a new mod on the IWR section

too many idiots there flaming and spamming
MAKE POLL WITH POTENTIAL ******S.
Message was too short
here are some refeerals here
lolhackerlol: can imagin it now [mpgh] bugmenot

GO BUGMENOT HES THE MAN IF HE CARNT HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!!!!!

tarty67: bugmenot...... hes probably 1 of the most experienced hackers on mpgh.. besides dave of course

assasin01: Vote for bugmenot !

ndk72: True... Death is 1337 here.. You're good yourself too Bugmenot

DAVE: Just pinned the topic, I honestly think bugmenot has done alot of posting on the forum and is now a good candidate.

I will review other people's posts for those whom offered to become a moderator on our forums.

tednugent: Just a question, why would he pick Jad? He hasn't been active in the forums, if anyone bugmenot is getting it.

blkpkerstr: btw i really think -Death- is going to be selected too, along with Coldthunder and Bugmenot




I vouche for Tom BTW!
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
here are some refeerals here
lolhackerlol: can imagin it now [mpgh] bugmenot

GO BUGMENOT HES THE MAN IF HE CARNT HAVE IT NO ONE CAN!!!!!

tarty67: bugmenot...... hes probably 1 of the most experienced hackers on mpgh.. besides dave of course

assasin01: Vote for bugmenot !

ndk72: True... Death is 1337 here.. You're good yourself too Bugmenot

DAVE: Just pinned the topic, I honestly think bugmenot has done alot of posting on the forum and is now a good candidate.

I will review other people's posts for those whom offered to become a moderator on our forums.

tednugent: Just a question, why would he pick Jad? He hasn't been active in the forums, if anyone bugmenot is getting it.

blkpkerstr: btw i really think -Death- is going to be selected too, along with Coldthunder and Bugmenot




I vouche for Tom BTW!
Okay

Next time we need a new mod, I nominate you then
still i only think superuser's vote will count just like the other poll

*edit
@bugmenot

nice avatar,

u was talking to me bout the sep join and many posts?

its coz im to much online lol
Than it would have been made public obviously.

Voted for Tom, since braccini8 has maybe 3/4 of a brain? Better than most people though. Also Tom would generally be more well received.

wr194t is fine but he is just retarded in a way, and no not the stupid way.
lol im searching for a new avatar since im no more Matrix haha
wow i dont even know tom but TOM FTW

l
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us