[MPGH]Stable Snippet Tool[Release]

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Ya go ahead, add 'em all!!!!1

I added like 30 by now >_<
Get StringSlave to make a snippet that extracts each snippet from the snippets vault and auto adds them

But seriously, last test for this week is tomorrow then I'll have some free time so I'll add as many as I can from the snippets vault!!
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Get StringSlave to make a snippet that extracts each snippet from the snippets vault and auto adds them

But seriously, last test for this week is tomorrow then I'll have some free time so I'll add as many as I can from the snippets vault!!
Nice idea !!
Really cool.

Suggestion: make an admin panel so you can have people moderate it so they can delete spam, etc when it gets bigger and more used
Quote Originally Posted by skiiiz View Post
Really cool.

Suggestion: make an admin panel so you can have people moderate it so they can delete spam, etc when it gets bigger and more used
I kinda agree with this... some people should have a different access to moderate and search for repetitive code...
Imagine someone posting the exact same line of code everywhere.. and spammed.

Edit: plus a system of like new posts.. In this case, new snippets.

gogo add it blubb ^^
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I kinda agree with this... some people should have a different access to moderate and search for repetitive code...
Imagine someone posting the exact same line of code everywhere.. and spammed.

Edit: plus a system of like new posts.. In this case, new snippets.

gogo add it blubb ^^
I am making the GUI plus will add the things you said above. Thanx
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I am making the GUI plus will add the things you said above. Thanx
you doing it? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


I am making the GUI plus will add the things you said above. Thanx
/ Thought this was blubbs project.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
you doing it? o.o
Yup, we both are doing it xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nextgen1
/ Thought this was blubbs project.
Originally was, but now I am in the project too xD. The SQL part is his, I will make GUI plus VB.NET to C# conversion...etc...
We always wanted to do a project togehter, we've never found one though. So I asked him to participate in this one. The current one is fully done by myself. Hassan will now make a proper GUI and add some functions. I'll code some more functions he left out or was too lazy to code.

Prepare for awesomeness.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
We always wanted to do a project togehter, we've never found one though. So I asked him to participate in this one. The current one is fully done by myself. Hassan will now make a proper GUI and add some functions. I'll code some more functions he left out or was too lazy to code.

Prepare for awesomeness.
:Is preparing:
Quote Originally Posted by skiiiz View Post
Really cool.

Suggestion: make an admin panel so you can have people moderate it so they can delete spam, etc when it gets bigger and more used
Thank you for the kind comment & suggestion. Already thought about that.
Though there are tools like SQLYog. The database user that's submitting snippets etc does not have all rights. Hassan/Me are able to do anything int he database and I am checking daily. Guess I'll just build a tool for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I kinda agree with this... some people should have a different access to moderate and search for repetitive code...
Imagine someone posting the exact same line of code everywhere.. and spammed.

Edit: plus a system of like new posts.. In this case, new snippets.

gogo add it blubb ^^
Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


:Is preparing:

Get yourself some popcorn and some diapers, since you will have to stare at it's awzumnezz/epicnezz multiple days(without going to the toilet actually).


If it won't get stickied I'll

@Nextgen May I include an auto-updater <.< Like a version checker? Cuz it's annoying if we have to update it all the time, doing a new topic :|?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Thank you for the kind comment & suggestion. Already thought about that.
Though there are tools like SQLYog. The database user that's submitting snippets etc does not have all rights. Hassan/Me are able to do anything int he database and I am checking daily. Guess I'll just build a tool for myself.



Patience.



Get yourself some popcorn and some diapers, since you will have to stare at it's awzumnezz/epicnezz multiple days(without going to the toilet actually).


If it won't get stickied I'll

@Nextgen May I include an auto-updater <.< Like a version checker? Cuz it's annoying if we have to update it all the time, doing a new topic :|?
LMFAO .... HAHAHAHAHAHA ...DAMN NIGGA IS IT REALLY THAT EPIC XD...?
No...but meh...it's fun to talk like that =/

i see too much talking /

get to work.. i want to see it ^^
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?