Requesting a Siggy :D
Request Format
Main Text/Name: User1
Sub Text/Quote: C# Coder
Size: 350x150(Anything reasonable...)
Style: I have no idea, I'm not really good at art...
Theme: A gunshot? Idk what to put in this....
Colour: Silver, Black... I guess the greyscale... Doesn't matter to me though
Image/Render: A G23 with perferable silver slide and smoking with a ejected shell if possible.
Designer: Anyone please!
Other Information: I really dont know. Maybe a G23 on a table, smoking and my text somewhere on lower left/right corner?
Hopefully someone will understand my horrible request. Thanks guys! I'll try to remember to check back on this thread...
Main Text/Name: User1
Sub Text/Quote: C# Coder
Size: 350x150(Anything reasonable...)
Style: I have no idea, I'm not really good at art...
Theme: A gunshot? Idk what to put in this....
Colour: Silver, Black... I guess the greyscale... Doesn't matter to me though
Image/Render: A G23 with perferable silver slide and smoking with a ejected shell if possible.
Designer: Anyone please!
Other Information: I really dont know. Maybe a G23 on a table, smoking and my text somewhere on lower left/right corner?
Hopefully someone will understand my horrible request. Thanks guys! I'll try to remember to check back on this thread...