Virtual Keycodes.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Virtual Keycodes.
Err, well.. everything's all good, except when I get to this:


Code:
VK_F1	70	F1 key
VK_F2	71	F2 key
VK_F3	72	F3 key
VK_F4	73	F4 key
VK_F5	74	F5 key
VK_F6	75	F6 key
VK_F7	76	F7 key
VK_F8	77	F8 key
VK_F9	78	F9 key
VK_F10	79	F10 key
VK_F11	7A	F11 key
VK_F12	7B	F12 key
VK_F13	7C	F13 key
VK_F14	7D	F14 key
VK_F15	7E	F15 key
VK_F16	7F	F16 key
VK_F17	80H	F17 key
VK_F18	81H	F18 key
VK_F19	82H	F19 key
VK_F20	83H	F20 key
VK_F21	84H	F21 key
VK_F22	85H	F22 key
VK_F23	86H	F23 key
VK_F24	87H	F24 key
What on Earth does the "H" mean? I haven't needed to use native C++ in a while, so the Keys class in .NET worked wonderfully. Now, I'm presented with this big(or small) problem. /:

source here.
0x80(80h works fine in MSVC++ tho)

it's just hex
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
0x80(80h works fine in MSVC++ tho)

it's just hex
was about to write that.. ._. that H represents hex lol, as $
The other ones (withoutthe "H" suffix) are also hex. Why is it only this group that has the 'H' suffix on them?

On a side note, I don't need, and won't ever need, the key maps that have the 'H' suffix, those aren't ever on all keyboards, so a down for conpatibilty (they're like OEM F22 and stuff). I'd just like to work out why only those have H, while the others don't, and they're clearly all hexadecimal.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
The other ones (withoutthe "H" suffix) are also hex. Why is it only this group that has the 'H' suffix on them?

On a side note, I don't need, and won't ever need, the key maps that have the 'H' suffix, those aren't ever on all keyboards, so a down for conpatibilty (they're like OEM F22 and stuff). I'd just like to work out why only those have H, while the others don't, and they're clearly all hexadecimal.
Probably added to prevent people from thinking it's 80(decimal) as they're non standard keys
Quote Originally Posted by [___] [_____] Teeth << View Post
Ty for that cuz in VC++ 10 I don't foun the Keys Tyyyy
huh? search under the bed. you might find them there..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
huh? search under the bed. you might find them there..
Lol. Too bad i threw em out
Quote Originally Posted by [___] [_____] Teeth << View Post
Ty for that cuz in VC++ 10 I don't foun the Keys Tyyyy
facepalm. :P

Your 2 most valuable resources:
- Google
- Bing
Quote Originally Posted by [___] [_____] Teeth << View Post
Ty for that cuz in VC++ 10 I don't foun the Keys Tyyyy
Lol, "found the keys" dude do you even know what we're talking about?
Nice release :P Really makes it easy for new coders to make hotkey hacks :P I am learning C++ then Direct X so I can learn to make AWESOME hacks :P Keep up the good work
u might want to learn windows api before directx it will make things easier
umm you should look at
VK_F18 81H F18 key
VK_F19 82H F19 key
VK_F20 83H F20 key
that is not right
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us