[SOLVED]Remove a killstreak completely?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Remove a killstreak completely?
Like, removing it so it doesnt appear on pressing 4 OR makes an annoying "Care package ready for delivery" sound at spawn.

(I'm not trying to restrict killstreaks, just remove one from a player at a certain point)
Did you try the takeweapon function?

self takeWeapon("killstreak_name");

Code:
killstreak_uav_mp
killstreak_helicopter_mp
killstreak_ac130_mp
killstreak_predator_missile_mp
killstreak_helicopter_minigun_mp
killstreak_nuke_mp
killstreak_precision_airstrike_mp
killstreak_counter_uav_mp
killstreak_sentry_mp 
killstreak_helicopter_flares_mp
killstreak_emp_mp 
killstreak_stealth_airstrike_mp
killstreak_harrier_airstrike_mp
Not sure..
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
Did you try the takeweapon function?

self takeWeapon("killstreak_name");

Code:
killstreak_uav_mp
killstreak_helicopter_mp
killstreak_ac130_mp
killstreak_predator_missile_mp
killstreak_helicopter_minigun_mp
killstreak_nuke_mp
killstreak_precision_airstrike_mp
killstreak_counter_uav_mp
killstreak_sentry_mp 
killstreak_helicopter_flares_mp
killstreak_emp_mp 
killstreak_stealth_airstrike_mp
killstreak_harrier_airstrike_mp
Not sure..
Or why not just clear killstreaks then delete the killstreak you don't want.
No I don't think that's what he wants.
He said
"I'm not trying to restrict killstreaks, just remove one from a player at a certain point)"

The code I posted above is the only thing I could think of, but I haven't tested it
Then try this:
Code:
if (Whatever you wanted in here)
{
takeWeapon ( "Killstreak Name" );
}
like you said but with a IF statment to ensure he said "At a certain point".

Add your point in the IF statement ()s
Well, yeah, but I'm sure he figured out that much
/Solved then? (marked...)
I couldn't say House,
It was a theory of mine, but I didn't test it so it might not work.
I guess we'll have to wait for Azu to reply.
Doubt either of those would work, but I did something else so won't be necessary.
Thanks anyways, you may close this thread.
Marked as solved.
You can check out the _killstreak file and change the check where it awards killstreaks.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?