TalkingCrossfire Glitch's: Tutorial

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Glitch's: Tutorial
I think I found this glitch. But here is a TUT and the Glitch.

I just thought this was sort of cool. And this is the first glitch i found so don't be hard!

Things you will need to know:
-Corner Glitch
-And how to get up where I am (watch Vid)

Credits: ME!, And who ever found out corner glitch.
And Yes, This intro i also made to i just added text and thought it was cool. Thanks i hope you like this!


Quote Originally Posted by aaron7896 View Post
I think I found this glitch. But here is a TUT and the Glitch.

I just thought this was sort of cool.

Things you will need to know:
-Corner Glitch
-And how to get up where I am (watch Vid)

Credits: ME!, And who ever found out corner glitch.
And Yes, This intro i also made to. Thanks i hope you like this!


YouTube - (TUT) Crossfire Glitches: Tutorial
1. You did not make the intro, it's hella overused and you just edited the text.
2. I guess nice find but there are cooler glitches out there.
oh yeah sorry. I edited Text sorry i wasn't specific
LMAO this is old....
i want to know glitch but i cant :S:S
i remember that flash intro i had the .flv lol
and nice tutorial i guess..
sad thing is this has been posted zzz
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us