Which?
I'm building a new PC, not sure what processor to get.
Specs;
-nVidia GTX 460 768MB Fermi (super-clocked)
-ASUS motherboard (AM3 socket, DDR3 RAM, easy core unlocker MemOK! technology)
-ADATA Gaming RAM, 2GBx2
-LiteON DVD+R+RW
-500GB Seagate 3.2 MS seek time hard drive
I'm debating on which processor to get.
AM2+ will fit in AM3, AM3 will fit in AM2+.
Which of these should i get?:
AMD Phenom II X4 Deneb
AMD Phenom x4 9850
AMD Phenom II X3
AMD Phenom x3
AMD Phenom x2 - B-E (Able to unlock 2 more cores within it, so it would be 4-core)
My max budget for a processor is around $150.
I'm not building this rig to play CrossFire, I'm looking more into the ranges of DiRt 2 (DX11 version) and Crysis 2, MW2, etc..
So far, i got the case, mobo and my video card.
Other parts are yet to arrive soon.
Suggestions people? D:
Specs;
-nVidia GTX 460 768MB Fermi (super-clocked)
-ASUS motherboard (AM3 socket, DDR3 RAM, easy core unlocker MemOK! technology)
-ADATA Gaming RAM, 2GBx2
-LiteON DVD+R+RW
-500GB Seagate 3.2 MS seek time hard drive
I'm debating on which processor to get.
AM2+ will fit in AM3, AM3 will fit in AM2+.
Which of these should i get?:
AMD Phenom II X4 Deneb
AMD Phenom x4 9850
AMD Phenom II X3
AMD Phenom x3
AMD Phenom x2 - B-E (Able to unlock 2 more cores within it, so it would be 4-core)
My max budget for a processor is around $150.
I'm not building this rig to play CrossFire, I'm looking more into the ranges of DiRt 2 (DX11 version) and Crysis 2, MW2, etc..
So far, i got the case, mobo and my video card.
Other parts are yet to arrive soon.
Suggestions people? D:


).


).