[SOLVED] [HELP]AlterIw Mods

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] [HELP]AlterIw Mods
I want to host a mod. I have the mod It worked in private. But I cant force host in any game I tryed the codes none of them seem to work or maybe I am doing some sh*t wrong help please.
Just use the hosting tool they have on their forums. It always works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Just use the hosting tool they have on their forums. It always works for me.
Sry Couldnt find it with Searching Can you link me please ?
u dont necessarily have to use a host trainer. u can use the force host console command

party_hostmigration 0; party_connecttimeout 1

so when u got yer mod and yer rdy to set up. go to yer console, type

fs_games mods/MODNAMEHERE <----- name of mod folder

then type vid_restart

than force host with the force host command or start a private server and yer done
If you start a private server, is there a way to make that private server public???
Quote Originally Posted by airbag View Post
If you start a private server, is there a way to make that private server public???
well, thats why its called a private server, unless u wana force host right? well 1 time, i hosted a bot mod to practice my quickscoping, and a guy joined! i was like wtf. i jus raped him til he left XD
Host private then because when public yor guna get detected
you wont get banned for using mods on alteriwnet

/marked as solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us