Hex to ASM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hex to ASM
Hello,

on First, sorry my bad english !!! I am from Brazil and we speak Portuguese.

So, i open the Cshell.dll, but it is in HEX and i do not know HEX, i need convert to Assembly ( ASM ) , How i can do this ?

I see five conversors, but then do not are converting. I need convert this file the most fast possible.

Why i need convert?

I want modify the archive, to do tests with the crossfire. For a ex.:

I go try do no recoil, wall hack,...

Thank you, Caio

observation: Sorry again, my english not is good
thats not how hacking works...
and you dont use a convertor you use a debugger
olly dbg
use a debugger like OllyDbg
OverDrive is right try a debugger
hexes cant be converted like that
Learn the basics of reverse engeniring.

In the LTC we did it:

MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[10299D40]
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+1F8]
PUSH _Cshell.10234EF8
CALL ECX
ADD ESP,4

Converted:



DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
_asm
{
push szVal;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us