[Help]Locked Hotkeys?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Thanks for pointing that for me, but I did figure it out xD So far, so good but there appears to be a little problem...

-I start the program and then I type in the text box something like (I like potatos) and then when I click the hotkey (1) it only appears ON that same text box. If I try in notepad or something it doesn't works D:

-And also, the hotkey (1) appears right before the phrase suposed to appear...

-And too I want to know if I need to code some kind of Saving System, so the phrases on the text boxes stay there.

Little Image of What Happens:

Thanks for your attention!

EDIT: The hotkey is number 1, but from the NumPad (.NumPad1)
Fixed Image Tags


@hotkey, if the textbox is in focus and you press one, naturally the hotkey will also pass as a keystroke, use something obscure like Ctrl + R or something.

For the saving system, you can use use: MySettings, Ini, StreamWriter/Reader, XML etc...

We have several tutorials on how to do that.

@Hotkey problem. Go for global hotkeys.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?