Only working level hack

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
A !!Working!! level hack
End result:



You will need:
CK2 AIW CE Tables
Cheat Engine (http://****************/download/CheatEngine561.exe, Cheat Engine)

First, download the two things you'll need & install.
Put the .ct file on desktop next to cheat engine link for ease to do this hack.


Next, run the CK_'s Mw2 v1.3.37 Cheat Engine Table.CT file.
You should have this if done successfully:



Run mw2 (windowed).
Press play.
Go back to the cheat engine window.
Push this button:

Choose where it says iw4mp.DAT and click open.

Click yes in the dialog to keep the current codes.

Congrats, now you can edit anything you want.
Doubleclick on any 1_ address value, and change to anything you want.

Lets say, you want 10th prestige.
You doubleclick the value column right to 1_Stats_Prestige
Write in 10, click ok.
Now click the checkbox left to description.
Vuala, you are 10th prestige!

Edit xp to this: 2516000 if you want 70 level.


If you want to unlock everything select Akimbo_MP5k and hold shift.
Go to bottom and select everything like this.

Double click -> change record -> value

Put in 43, click ok.
Then click on any checkbox and vuala - you unlocked everything!

Also you can edit stats just like I said before

I wanted to make this as clear as possible, if you have questions - ask!
As I posted this, it works. Please quote this and spam to as many forums as you can, to spread this, bcz everyone is looking for level hack thx, just remember to thank me



Cheatengine virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
CheatEngine561.exe - Jotti's malware scan
CK CE Table virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
CK_'s Mw2 v1.3.37 Cheat Engine Table.CT.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Sorry, as this is my first contribution to mpgh. This works, and I didn't find any working level hack. Only EAM, but if you use it, stats get reset after you restart your mw2. This is permanent. If you don't believe it, i think i'm gonna make a vid

Thanks to:
CK2 for Cheat Engine addresses
Me for writing this guide
Maxdamage or whatever that ******s name is for shitty server
CK_'s Mw2 v1.3.37 Cheat Engine Table.CT.zipattachment deleted · 138 downloads before removal
Better delete these outside links.
Upload the files to MPGHnet + we need 2 virus scans + we have level hacks that really work
this isnt working i can say already
Lol "only"? EAM has worked since it was made.
I just used this, it works.
Um, I didn't find here any working level hack for alteriwnet.
This is just the only hack I found, that works.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
virus scans?
read here on how to post a file:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...es-closed.html

i will approve the file once you have added virus scans
Added. Thanks, I think i'm gonna make a vid of this in-action, because noobs don't believe this still works.
Quote Originally Posted by ViTUK View Post
Added. Thanks, I think i'm gonna make a vid of this in-action, because noobs don't believe this still works.
We aren't "Noobs" considering how you have 16 posts this isn't the only one working use the "Search" button and hell you could do this using console codes I've posted a console coded one and guess what, No Downloading.
thanks for adding the scan.
tho, maxdamage is not an fag, i'd like to see you set up a simular project from a scratch

/attachment approved
I'm just new to mpgh community. I'm making a tutorial for noobs, considering me after searching for hours for a working level hack and finally finding a one that works and making a guide for everyone. If your codes would work, your topic would be on first page.
Quote Originally Posted by ViTUK View Post
I'm just new to mpgh community. I'm making a tutorial for noobs, considering me after searching for hours for a working level hack and finally finding a one that works and making a guide for everyone. If your codes would work, your topic would be on first page.
Lol funny? That is a false placement.. just because it does work doesn't mean it "HAS" to be on the first page. It may be old but it still works is that a problem to you?
And BTW when you put in the value of 43 it doesn't do anything, just to let you know.
cut it guys, ontopic
Confirming this is working fine.
Nvm got it working I had to change it to 43 then restart then change it again.
Hey man cut out the argument and keep this thread on topic man,I'm gonna try this out now,thanks btw.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us