Only working level hack

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Ok I wanna add I've just tested this out and it's working very fine,I've now got all emblems,titles,weapons,challenges all done and unlocked,thanks very much!
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
My lvl trainer still works

yeah that's what I said! It works great. Anyway, thanks for this release
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
My lvl trainer still works
How do you make it not reset when you log back on then?
You can't lower your rank.
It doesn't work for AlterIWnet.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
You can't lower your rank.
It doesn't work for AlterIWnet.
Try deleting your .stat files. That surely lowers your rank... to 1
Quote Originally Posted by ViTUK View Post
Added. Thanks, I think i'm gonna make a vid of this in-action, because noobs don't believe this still works.
ur a leecher thats worser then a newb
thanks it works only 1 thing?
can you make it in a Gui with visual basic ? or what you like?

but if i am right you can change it all to 255 and it will be unlocked too?
Quote Originally Posted by jabbathehutt View Post
Use my trainer *husthust*
I think it's *cough* *cough* /yea
Hm. I can't find the CK2 AIW CE Tables o_O The link provided just takes you to the Cheatengine home page, and it doesn't seem to be under the Tables section.
ty for ur contributions
Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper01 View Post
the game crashes
Try again.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us