Coding/Source
Call of Duty MW2 Coding/Source Code
This place then on here ^^ You know that one seems to have died anyone plan on making a post in their that isn't related to spam? Maybe Decrypt a OLD yes I mean OLD file and post it on their just to get it up and running again
2 Days it always seems to catch my eye and I seem to read it over and over again
Tomorrow it will be three days and no-one has even thought about that thread I'm going to go search for a code that hasn't been on here give the credits and release it their just because I don't like seeing this!
If anyone else feels the need to please discuss it below :P
This place then on here ^^ You know that one seems to have died anyone plan on making a post in their that isn't related to spam? Maybe Decrypt a OLD yes I mean OLD file and post it on their just to get it up and running again

2 Days it always seems to catch my eye and I seem to read it over and over again
Tomorrow it will be three days and no-one has even thought about that thread I'm going to go search for a code that hasn't been on here give the credits and release it their just because I don't like seeing this!If anyone else feels the need to please discuss it below :P
