[TUTORIAL] Black Market Guide!
Welcome,to my Black Market Guide!
Contents:
Fake BM Tricks?
Real BM Methods.
Fake BM Tricks?
There are many Fake BM Tricks in youtube.Here a list of them.
& Many More...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Real BM Tricks
ZP Crates Method:
Go to Black Market,and buy 10 Crates.You need to open them fast,and when you got no other crates buy 10 more.
You should get your desired weapon in the first 30 crates.
GP Crates Method:
Go to Black Market,and buy 50 Crates(5 Packets of 10).Open them all fast and you should get your weapon in the 2-3rd pack of 10s.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna get more money so I can show you.
Credits:
/me
Contents:
Fake BM Tricks?
Real BM Methods.
Fake BM Tricks?
There are many Fake BM Tricks in youtube.Here a list of them.
& Many More...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Real BM Tricks
ZP Crates Method:
Go to Black Market,and buy 10 Crates.You need to open them fast,and when you got no other crates buy 10 more.
You should get your desired weapon in the first 30 crates.
GP Crates Method:
Go to Black Market,and buy 50 Crates(5 Packets of 10).Open them all fast and you should get your weapon in the 2-3rd pack of 10s.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna get more money so I can show you.
Credits:
/me


!
