Who Needs A Scope?

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
nice-.... i noscope ppl randomly like 10 times a day from pretty sweet range just shoot randomly sometimes and ull hit sometimes... its awesome if u tehn recorded the shot
I like the music. What is it?

Propably luck. But Nice, Lucker.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
I like the music. What is it?

Propably luck. But Nice, Lucker.
It's skillt - hero
lucky.
i had alot of noscope kills .watch my replys .
Lucker .
nice job. piece o' cake :P
WOW. /msg2short

BTW wdf my pc goes really slow in this website. MPGH is that popular huh?
good montage good work :}
Whos kill badges are those?

Anyway 1 no scope, I can do a bunch in egypt.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?