Cool[Request] Windowed Mode

PollDo you think this Mod would be useful?
1 votes
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Windowed Mode
Could someone PLEASE make a windowed mode. I always try to watch a movie whenever I play combat arms... i was wondering if any of you could make a windowed mode mod.
It would be really useful, I think to me and the other members of the MPGH commmunity. It would be reallly realllllly helpful.
Thank you so much

Yours Truly

Kutzki - Of MPGH
Windowed Mode ain't a mod, it's a hack

*looks at your avatar
what movies do you watch?
Why would you watch a movie while Combat arms is playing
Just do 1 thing at a time
/closed
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us