New Sigs Comment and rate please

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New Sigs Comment and rate please
V1(Border):


V1:


V2(Border)


V2:


V3(Border):


V3:
This is a big jump for you. Very nice. I prefer v1(border) and v2. The sharpen and blur is a nice touch, but it's too fake. There are other of this signature that could of been sharpened too. Also, the sharpen/blur is too much cut off from each other. Feather it. Another thing, it's less dirty, that's good. But there's still too much going on.
My last words of wisdom, PLEASE stop using text.

KIU
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
This is a big jump for you. Very nice. I prefer v1(border) and v2. The sharpen and blur is a nice touch, but it's too fake. There are other of this signature that could of been sharpened too. Also, the sharpen/blur is too much cut off from each other. Feather it. Another thing, it's less dirty, that's good. But there's still too much going on.
My last words of wisdom, PLEASE stop using text.

KIU
I see your point
Anyway, the blur I didn't mean to put too much, anyways, and of the text, I thought that the text of V3 was good enough, but sure, i'll stop messing around with the text for now until I get the hang of C4D.
v1 is best
try not to clutter so much
I love the v1 and v3(border) nice one keep it up
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?