::.Undetected D3D Hack.::
Hi people im trading my undetected D3D Hack .
Wat I want is:
PM ME AND I SEND U MY MSN/XFIRE
It includes:
**U go first or we use a MM (middle man), im trusted, i have make 1 hack and 400 download it, so u can choose wats better for u.
Wat I want is:
- A retail code
- A lvl 11+ acc, with at least 13K dinars
PM ME AND I SEND U MY MSN/XFIRE
It includes:
- Chams
Chams Pic
Chams diferent color pic - Xray Wallhack
Xray wallhack Pic - No Fog
No Fog Pic - Full Bright
FullBright Pic - Wireframe Wallhack
WriteFrame And Wallhack Pic - Invisible Hack
- Unl. Ammo
- Stamina (just for puting it, lol)
**U go first or we use a MM (middle man), im trusted, i have make 1 hack and 400 download it, so u can choose wats better for u.


